Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends an April roundtable, and can obtain the unit ID code there.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed
unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.
Roundtables To Be Announced will feature orientation on Internet Advancement. Each unit must select an adult to be its advancement processor, and this adult should attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about Internet Advancement can review the help information.
|Handsome Lake District||Date TBA||Place TBA||Time TBA|